The Northwest Mosquito and Vector Control Association is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the promotion of partnerships and close cooperation among those directly or indirectly involved with or interested in the science of biology, including the control of insects and other animals of public health importance. Our objective is to enhance public health and quality of life, to increase awareness, and to promote education of our membership and other stakeholders on the importance of integrated vector management.
NWMVCA serves the states of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington, as well as the Canadian Provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan. The association has approximately 200 members with interests ranging from operational control to university research.
We have meetings coming up!
The Spring Workshop is fast approaching along with the inevitable start to our mosquito and vector seasons. Please see the Events page, or scroll further down this page, for more information about the Spring Workshop.
The Annual Meeting this year, will be in Idaho at the Grove Hotel in downtown Boise.
"Boasting as the only AAA Four Diamond full-service hotel in Boise, The Grove Hotel upholds its reputation as the city’s premier hotel by offering luxury without sacrificing comfort. With breathtaking views of the rolling, green Boise foothills and a central location that lends itself to bustling downtown activity, don’t expect to leave the City of Trees feeling unfulfilled."
- The dates are October 8th (welcome reception), 9th (full day of presentation, president's reception, and banquet), and 10th (half-day of presentations).
- Additional registration information will be posted as it becomes available.
- The agenda and related information will be posted as it becomes available.
We hope to see you there!
Northwest Mosquito and Vector Control Association Spring Workshop
April 10th and 11th, 2019
Registration Deadline: March 31, 2019
Location To Be Determined
The Northwest Mosquito and Vector Control Association's 2019 Spring Workshop will be April 10th and 11th this year.
- The main topic will be climate change and a full agenda will be coming out.
- The location is unknown at this moment but we will update the website as information becomes available.
- Registration options, costs, and information will be updated on the website as information becomes available.