NWMVCA serves the states of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington, as well as the Canadian Provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan. The association has approximately 200 members with interests ranging from operational control to university research.
Please use PDF Form for Registration - NWMVCA Fall Meeting
October 5th - 8th, 2021
Registration Deadline: September 7, 2021
348 S 13th Street, Boise, ID 83702
We are looking forward to seeing everyone again...in person. The Northwest Mosquito and Vector Control Association will be having its annual (except last year) Fall Meeting in Boise, Idaho in October. The format will be different than in that last number of years with a possible meet and greet on the 5th (we'll update this as plans solidify), a tour of nearby Districts and areas of interest on the 6th followed by a social event in the evening, and a full day of meetings, the reception, and the banquet dinner all on the 7th.
For the Fall Meeting you will need to click on the pdf registration form (below), fill out, and return. Either mail it with payment or email without payment. The "Register Online" option is not available for this meeting; our apologies for any inconvenience.
We hope to see you there!
- Location will be at the Hilton Garden Inn
- 348 S 13th Street, Boise, ID 83702
- Rooms will be $169.00/ea plus $15/day for parking
- Rooms include free WiFi, pool access, and fitness center access
- Possible meet and greet on the 5th
- 12 pm to 5 pm
- Tour of nearby districts on the 6th
- 7-8 am breakfast
- 8am-5pm meeting
- Social event in the evening
- Full day of presentations followed by the banquet dinner on the 7th
- 7-8am breakfast
- 8am-4:30pm meeting
- 6-7pm reception
- 7-10pm banquet dinner
- Check out on the 8th
- 7-8am breakfast
- Reservations for rooms will need to be reserved before September 7th at 5 pm