NWMVCA serves the states of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington, as well as the Canadian Provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan. The association has approximately 200 members with interests ranging from operational control to university research.
Please view our Classifieds section to learn about career opportunities with Northwest Mosquito and Vector Control organizations. Classifieds> Job Openings
We currently have multiple posted job openings!
- Clark County (Washington) Field Technician; 9-month position + benefits
- Manager with Moab Mosquito Abatement District, Utah. Please note that this position is intended to be filled by January 1, 2023!
- Vector Program Supervisor with Multnomah County, Oregon.
- Mosquito Abatement Manager with Twin Falls, Idaho.
- Mosquito Abatement Division Coordinator with Ada County, Idaho.