NWMVCA serves the states of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington, as well as the Canadian Provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan. The association has approximately 200 members with interests ranging from operational control to university research.
Please view our Classifieds section to learn about career opportunities with Northwest Mosquito and Vector Control organizations. Classifieds> Job Openings
We currently have multiple posted job openings!
- Clark County (Washington) Field Technician; 9-month position + benefits
- Manager with Moab Mosquito Abatement District, Utah. Please note that this position is intended to be filled by January 1, 2023!
- Vector Program Supervisor with Multnomah County, Oregon.
- Mosquito Abatement Manager with Twin Falls, Idaho.
- Mosquito Abatement Division Coordinator with Ada County, Idaho.
NWMVCA Spring Meeting - 2023
April 12th and 13th
Registration Deadline: April 7, 2023
Holiday Inn Richland on the River (Richland, Washington)
NWMVCA Spring Workshop
NWMVCA Registration Information
Our website does not take online payments, but we still need you to register online so we know you are coming. Please print out the appropriate form (Standard or Vendor) and then either send in to the NWMVCA Secretary with your payment or Pay At The Door (whichever method you choose).
Standard Registration Form (non-Vendor)
Agenda (subject to change)
The rooms are blocked for April 11 and April 12. The meeting will be all day the 12th and half day the 13th
Holiday Inn Richland on the River
Hotel Phone Number: 509-946-7611
Group Name: Spring Workshop 2023
Group Code: NWM
Cutoff Date: March 21st - please make sure all reservations are made by this date to ensure you get the discounted group! After this date, all unreserved rooms are released back into general inventory and the hotel is no longer obligated to honor the discounted group rate.
There are two ways to make a reservation:
(1) Online, by going to the website and following these simple steps:
- Website: Hotel Online Registration
- Verify your check in and check out dates at the top of the screen are correct.
- Select the room you would like to reserve and enter in your information to book!
(2) By Phone, by calling the hotel directly at 509-946-7611 and pressing 0 and providing your Group Name, Group Code (NWM), and check in and out dates.